1. GoodFellas received six Oscar nods, but only won for...
- Adapted Screenplay
- Film Editing
- Supporting Actor
- Supporting Actress
2. Who turned down the role of Jimmy Conway to avoid being typecast?
- Al Pacino
- James Caan
- Joe Mantegna
- Marlon Brando
3. GoodFellas is about which real-life New York City crime family?
4. Director Martin Scorsese and Robert De Niro worked together the following year in...
- A Bronx Tale
- Cape Fear
- Guilty by Suspicion
5. "I thought he'd never shut the "f" up," says Tommy after killing...
- Billy Batts (Frank Vincent)
- Morrie Kessler (Chuck Low)
- Spider (Michael Imperioli)
- Stacks Edwards (Samuel L. Jackson)
6. "Just stay away from the garbage; you know what I mean?" What is Paul Cicero referring to here?
7. Whose parents appear in the movie?
- Director Martin Scorsese
- Debi Mazar
- Illeana Douglas
- Vincent Gallo
8. Which Sopranos actor plays the bartender that Tommy shoots in the foot?
- James Gandolfini
- Michael Imperioli
- Steven Van Zandt
- Vincent Pastore
9. Who tells the teenage Henry Hill, "Never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut"?
- Frankie Carbone (Frank Sivero)
- Jimmy Conway (Robert De Niro)
- Paul Cicero (Paul Sorvino)
- Tommy DeVito (Joe Pesci)
10. Who did the producers want to play Henry Hill and his wife?
- Bradd Pitt and Nicole Kidman
- Johnny Depp and Sandra Bullock
- Mark Wahlberg and Sharon Stone
- Tom Cruise and Madonna
11. After seeing the movie, which actor's mom asked him if he really had to swear so much?
- Joe Pesci
- Ray Liotta
- Robert De Niro
- Paul Sorvino
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.