amc shows on air
amc shows archive
watch full episodes
more shows on amc
Movies on AMC
currently available for subscribers of:
- Which cable providers have access to watching full episodes on amc.com?
- Why must I log in with my cable account username and password to watch full episodes on amc.com?
- Which full episodes are available on amc.com?
- How can I watch full episodes on amc.com?
- Do I need an amc.com account to watch full episodes online?
- What if my cable provider isn't listed among those currently supported by amc.com?
- Does amc.com offer full episodes that do not require a login?
- I logged on using my cable provider username/password but when I attempt to play a full episode I get an error message that says I am not authorized to view this content. What does this mean?
- Are full episodes on amc.com available internationally?
- Which browsers are supported by amc.com?
- Which mobile devices are supported by amc.com?
- Does amc.com offer closed-captioned episodes?
- What are the system requirements to watch episodes on my computer?
- Do I need to be connected to the Internet or Wi-Fi to access full episodes?
- When I watch an episode online, the video suddenly stops working. What should I do?
- Have more general questions about AMC or want to contact us?
- AT&T U-Verse
- Bright House Networks
- Time Warner Cable
- Verizon FiOs
More are being added regularly so check back if you don't see your provider on this list.
Full episodes are offered as a benefit to cable subscribers whose provider serves the amc.com full episode service and whose package includes the AMC channel. We require a cable login to confirm your access.
Please note: amc.com does occasionally make select full episodes available without requiring login.
Typically, you can watch the most recent episodes of in-season AMC shows currently on-air. New episodes become available on amc.com the day after they premiere on AMC and are available for a limited duration.
If a show is not in season, you will not usually find episodes on amc.com, except during special catch-up opportunities.
You must login with your cable subscription ID and password. If you are unsure whether you have a username/password for your cable company or you've forgotten them, you can recover both by contacting your cable provider via the links listed below.
Please note: You must have a cable provider that supports AMC's full episode service and you must have AMC as part of your cable package. (See the list of currently supported providers above.)
When you click to watch a full episode, you will be offered the opportunity to log in using the username/password associated with your cable account.
No, you do not need an amc.com account to watch full episodes. You only need the username and password associated with your cable account. See How can I watch full episodes on amc.com? for details
Please check amc.com periodically for an updated list of cable providers that offer AMC's full episode service online. We are currently working on adding new ones.
Sometimes individual episodes are offered without login requirements during limited promotional periods.
If you have seen this message, it means that you are either a customer of a supported cable company but not a customer who subscribes to AMC, your subscription is for Internet only, or parental control settings are blocking this content. Therefore, you cannot access the full episode online.
If you believe you have received this message in error, please contact your cable company and confirm that you are subscribing to AMC.
Currently, AMC's full episodes are only available in the United States.
Videos will play back in a web browser on supported iOS and Android devices. (Flash is not needed for mobile devices.)
You can always count on AMC originals being closed-captioned whatever device you use. AMC is committed to providing closed captioning for our hearing-impaired viewers.
In order to watch episodes on Windows or Mac OS, you will need to have Flash installed.
Yes, you will need a broadband connection (LAN, DSL or cable modem) to watch content on Windows or Mac OS. For mobile devices, you will need a Wi-Fi connection or a 3G connection or higher.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with our video player, please make sure you have the correct system requirements. Also, please try closing your web browser then reopening it and signing in again. If the problem persists, please contact us at email@example.com giving detailed information including your cable provider and web browser (including version number).